Reliable Lawn Care Services in Medford, OR
The grass does not have to be greener on the other side. When you hire New City Lawn Care to provide your lawn care services, you can finally achieve that perfectly manicured lawn you have always wanted but have only seen in home and garden magazines or websites. Here at New City Lawn Care, we understand that a lawn is not just ordinary grass, and that it takes a lot of special care and maintenance to turn an ordinary-looking lawn into a lush, green, and thriving one.
If you have not been satisfied with the lawn care services of other landscaping maintenance companies in the Medford area, then give us a call today at 541-664-LAWN to schedule a service appointment or learn more about the complete range of services that we offer. Believe us when we say that you will not regret it!
Our Lawn Care Services Available in Medford
New City Lawn Care is a full-service landscape maintenance company in Medford, Oregon serving commercial and residential clients. We offer the following lawn care services within the greater Medford Metro area:
- Lawn Care: At the heart of a great outdoor space is a lush, thick, and green lawn that will be the perfect complement to your garden. Unfortunately, it takes more than watering and mowing the lawn in order to maintain it. In order to maintain a healthy stretch of grass in your lawn, there is a complex set of lawn care services and processes required, such as overseeding, aeration, fertilization, and weed removal. Rest assured that our technicians are familiar with all of the processes involved when it comes to great lawn care services.
- Landscape Maintenance: Your landscaping service does not just stop at the grass, bushes, flowers, shrubs, and trees are also an important part of your landscaping. We can help you maintain your entire outdoor space through our vast array of landscape maintenance services.
- Mowing and Edging: While most homeowners want to cut their grass blades short, often to reduce the frequency of mowing, it is actually better to leave the grass a little on the long side. We make sure to cut the grass at just the right height so that it will have sturdier and deeper roots that will require less watering.
- Aeration: Lawn aeration is the process of puncturing the soil with small holes to ensure that air, water, and nutrients penetrate and settle down to the roots of the grass. It also prevents the soil from becoming too compact, resulting in a healthier, greener, and lusher lawn.
- Lawn Repair (Dethatching & Overseeding Services): After a couple of years without regular care, your grass turf’s reproduction rate decreases. As the grass ages, it often becomes thin and sparse all over. When this happens, we can over-seed your lawn to restore it back to its pristine condition. This makes the grass denser, and enhances its green color. Dethatching, on the other hand, is the process of removing the thatch layer that can build up between the soil and grass. Thatch is a normal part of the lawn, but if it becomes too thick, it could block the sunlight and prevent nutrients from reaching the lower blades and roots. Both of these lawn repair services can result in a lusher and greener lawn.
- Bush and Shrub Pruning and Trimming: In addition to typical lawn care services, we can prune the bushes and shrubs in your yard to enhance their natural shape and stimulate their growth, resulting to more lush foliage.
- Fertilizing and Weed Control: Regular fertilizing and weed control lawn treatment is important in order for the grass to stay in its peak condition and maintain its lush green color.
- Spring and Fall Yard Clean Ups: Aside from our regular lawn care services, we also provide seasonal yard clean up services to ensure that your lawn is kept clean and neat, no matter what season it is.
Contact Us for Lawn Care Services You Can Depend On
As lawn care experts, we can assess the current state of your yard and come up with a customized lawn care service package to keep your lawn healthy and beautiful. While other landscaping maintenance companies may just try to sell you any service they offer, we take care to provide just the services you need to keep your lawn and landscaping looking its best. Learn more about our lawn care services today by calling us at 541-664-LAWN (5296).